Kala chana is highly rich in protein and provides for a nutritional meal too.
1. Cook black chane in a pressure cooker with a small amount of salt and keep aside.
2. Take a deep pan and add a small amount of oil, crushed ginger-garlic paste and fry;it properly.
3. Add boiled chana and cook it properly for at least 10 mins.
4. Add a pinch of black pepper and serve.
2. Palak soup
As we all know spinach is very nutritious for kids as well as adults too. It improves hemoglobin and is good for the winters.;
1. Take an onion, tomato, ginger-garlic in a deep pan.
2. Turn the stove on medium heat and add water and let it;boil.
3. Let it boil for a few minutes and by this time the onion and tomatoes will get soft and cooked.
4. Add spinach leaves and let it cook for few minutes so that spinach gets soft easily.
5. Mash;the mixture in a grinder and make a smooth paste.
6. Take a deep pan to add a drop of ghee, saute garlic and ginger paste.
7. Add pureed paste and water according to the consistency.;
8. Cook it for few minutes and serve.
3. Beetroot and carrot soup
Beetroot is very nutritious and highly rich in potassium and folic acid which improves immunity in children. It's a must-add soup in kids' diets. It also improves the eyes and vision too. Method:
1. Take a deep pan to add a small amount of oil add bay leaf, ginger and cumin saute for some time.
2. Add beetroot, carrot and cook it.
3. Add water, overcook it for sometime.strain it and mash it properly.
4. Serve with diced boiled carrot and beetroot.
4. Lemon coriander soup
Lemon is a good source of Vitamin C;which is best for children;in winter to improve immunity and also to recover from chest congestion.;
1. Cut all the vegetables in a triangle and;blanch it.;
2. Prepare coriander stock with fresh coriander.
3. Remove coriander and add;blanched vegetables to it.
4. Boil it properly.
5. Add salt and white pepper according to taste. It's now ready to serve.;
These are some healthy soup recipes for your little one;to protect them from various infections which may happen due to the change of weather.; It can be served to adults too. If you know of any interesting recipes for the winters, please share them too!
22 Dec 2019
Like,share and save FOOD TO CARRY WHILE TRAVELLING WITH BABY Feeding is not an easy task while traveling with your baby.You cannot carry all food items with you according to his taste buds and also you can carry only those food which are dry and handy. Here I am going to share some food items which I carry while traveling either i am going in India or traveling foreign ✍ Theplas - Our all time favorite less spicy Theplas.Easy available in market or you can make at home also.It can be eaten by kids or adults also it satisfy your hunger.It lasts for 4 to 5 days. ✍ Besan ladoo - If your baby love to eat sweets than this is best option that you can carry while traveling. It can also be made at home easily and lasts for 10 days.You can also add nuts to make it more healthy. ✍ Roasted sooji - You can carry roasted sooji with you and in hotel you just need to add water and sooji in kettle n sugar which is easily available everywhere and sooji halwa is ready to eat .I always carry induction or hot plate with me in which I can cook food for my baby. ✍ Quaker oats - you can carry small packets of Quaker oats and same can be cooked in induction or kettle by adding water or milk if you want to make as sweet ✍ Khimti - many of people doesn't know about this it's a mixture of daal and rice.You just need to grind daal and rice with you n while making add salt or jeera powder .Same can be cooked in induction. Its must for mommies.Its very helpful while traveling ✍ Wheat cookies,homemade cake,oats cookies are best stomach fillers. Fresh fruits,potatoes,rice,eggs,white breads,pancakes,jam,butter,milk easily available in hotels or places we travel . These are the basics which you can carry while traveling with your baby.If you have more options than must share in comments it can be helpful for some mothers #bbceatorsclub#raisinglittlerehaan#parentingtips
We are not #missing I I for iodine, and you can not underestimate its importance.It plays vital role in general life, but it plays a key role in a during Pregnancy.
Importance of iodine during pregnancy.
The iodine needs during pregnancy are quite different from our usual requirements as an adult.Iodine keeps the thyroid gland functioning properly during pregnancy.. This need to be perfect to keep the foetus healthy, as well as makes sure that your baby’s thyroid gland develops properly, too.
After your baby is born, iodine still needs to be present in your body in sufficient amount. Consumption of iodine from a mother’s breastmilk is important for an infant to continue with the development of body and brain on schedule.
Role of Iodine in Baby’s Brain Development
Iodine plays a very importantrole in babies mental development. Various studies have observed children be struggling with reading skills or having poor IQ when it comes to verbal communication when they have had iodine deficiencies or were born to mothers who had them. The thyroid gland is indirectly related to the development of the brain.
Iodine Intake For Pregnant Women
The iodine requirements during pregnancy are quite different from those in non-pregnant women or in lactating mothers. Generally, lactating mothers require higher iodine of around 290mcg as compared to non-pregnant women, who need around 150mcg on a daily basis. This simply shows how iodine plays an important role in babies growth and mental development. Lets take a pledge together.