10 best ways to teach gratitude to children
1. Sit as a family 👪 when you eat.
2. Try yourself, do gestures like this is so tasty, and then try to feed.
3. Give a new food in small portion combined with something he like to eat.
4. Forcibly feeding what you have cooked is a strict no- no.
5. Give them choices between two things to eat.
6. Cook along with the child like making salad, or making chapati.
7. Don't feed something new when he is cranky or too close to bedtime.
8. Have minimal distractions during food time.
9. Don't feed unhealthy snack.
10. Last but not the least have patience with your little one ✨️ #mindfulparenting#boostingchildevelopment#earlylearning#childbehaviour
Be the first to comment
27 Sep 2022
Most of us know that reading bedtime stories to our children help in their development in some or another way and you are doing really great if you took some seconds to read this post, as it is an effort towards knowing what's best for your child. So, let's see how reading out loud before bedtime can really help in your kiddo's growth and in what other ways can this benefit!
Bedtime stories are good for developing language essentials for your kids in different stages
It encourages the routine building of your kid
It gives a chance to your kids to feel and empathise
It helps build their vocabulary and grammar so they can pick up the language well
It encourages engagement and conversation between parents and kids
It encourages curiosity of your kid as kids often ask questions about the story or as to why a particular incident took place
It brings good bonding time
It helps improve their emotional intelligence
It helps you and your kid relax
It grows their imagination and appreciation for stories.
So, now that you know the powers of this nighttime routine of reading Bedtime Stories to your kids, choose a good story with some amazing lessons and start today!
Learning does not start at school but much before that, hence, school is not the only place for learning activities, you can even have these activities at home. Let your kids be curious and excited about discovering and exploring things and enjoy learning as a fun time. Some of the effective activities for engaging your kids and promote their learning at home are as follows:
1. Teach them phonics and sounds by showing them videos, conducting role plays or making them observe their surroundings.
2. Teach them to write. Make some dots on paper and ask your kid to connect them. Allow them to learn is in a fun manner like drawing and writing with fingers on sand :)
3. Teach them counting. Let them count any countable things that they see. This will be fun for you as well!
4. Let them know about different cultures, dance forms, music, art showing them videos, television, colourful pictures in books etc.
5. Play games that involve learning. Start with some basic games that will help your little one to learn about farm animals, numbers, colours and shapes.
So, these are some ways in which you can initiate the learning process for your kid way before he or she enters school.
Comment below your ideas about ways in which home learning can take place!
Flashcards are effective tools to teach kids way before they enter their pre-schools. It helps the kid's brain to capture and process visuals.
It can be anything like alphabets, numbers, things or the like.
Visual memory is the strongest part of human memory. Toddlers really enjoy identifying different pictures & colours starting from the age of 12-18 months.
With the help of Flashcards, kids are able to pick up some patterns and it enhances their retention power.
Following are some major benefits of learning through Flashcards:
1. Engages in recalling
2. Utilizes kid's playtime
3. Facilitates active repetition
4. Makes learning easier
5. Helps with brain development