Recipe On How To Increase BreastMilk
- 1 bowl Daliya / Ragi / Oats [15gm]
- 1 tsp. Jaggery
- 1/2 tsp. powdered edible gum
- 1/2 tsp. Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp. roasted flaxseeds
- 1 tsp. Garden cress seeds
1. Take a non-stick pan. If you are using oats to make the porridge you need to roast oats [if you are using daliya to make the porridge, then no need to roast the daliya. [if you are using ragi or daliya, you can directly add it to the boiled milk.]
2. Then add milk and bring it to the boil first. After boiling the milk, add Ragi / Oats / Daliya and cook it for 5-10 min.
3. Add jaggery, edible gum powder and roasted flaxseeds to that, continue cooking it for 5 minutes. Add soaked garden cress seeds and ajwain to the porridge in the end.
Hope this answers your queries on how to increase breastmilk naturally, and at home!
To consult Khyati Rupani in person, click here
Explore the entire collection of articles: Breastfeeding Tips
Read More On Baby