You can love her or hate her but there’s definitely no ignoring her! From chubby to size zero, Kareena ’s style and fashion statements have always ruled the fashion circuits.
This time though, Kareena Kapoor is making a strong feminist statement by redefining the set pregnancy norms in our country. Wearing her baby bump with pride and panache, she is going all out to embrace her pregnancy – magazine covers and endorsements, you name it!
Queen Kapoor is giving would-be mommies some major maternity goals as she shatters all the pre-conceived notions about pregnancy. Most of all though, fashion goals!
Here is compiling 5 of Kareena Kapoor’s oh-so-awesome maternity looks for your fashion inspiration…
1. The wedding look: Talk about stars and glitter follows! Not only does she look like the royal she is but she also looks comfortable carrying the baby bump in that lehenga. This Sabyasachi outfit did complete justice to Kareena’s grace as she took to the ramp and became the only Indian actress to sport a bump on the ramp.
Fashion tip for moms-to-be: With a similar lehenga and long kurta set, worn with minimal jewelry, you won’t have to shy away from attending a wedding when pregnant!
2. The Party Look: Kareena Kapoor is that diva who can set the temperatures soaring, even when heavily pregnant! Give her the ‘Queen of National Maternity Fashion Award’ Already! Teaming minimal jewelry with this cold shoulder, olive green slit dress and nude sandals; she is dazzling the party look like no other.
Fashion tip for moms-to-be: A chic off shoulder, anti-fit dress that flows like a dream is perfect to carry your baby bump to a party. Watch and learn as bebo tells you just how to rock a maternity party look!
3. The Girl Next door look: Spotted here in a Pero by Aneeth Arora floral dress, regular chappals and absolutely no make-up – Kareena looks radiant without much-a-do! Sporting this super cool and comfy look with her own streak of glamour, Kareena redefines maternity style.
Fashion tip for moms-to-be: All you need to replicate this super comfy, chic look is the confidence to carry your baby bump with pride and a dress like that maybe!
4. The formal look: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what royalty looks like – the glow, the cute baby bump, and a crisp white kurta, all come together to complete this very well styled ensemble! Complimenting her look is the studded jutti and that chunky neckpiece that breaks the monotony just right.
Fashion tip for moms-to-be: You can never go wrong with a plain white kurta. And when you know how to style it well with chunky accessories, you can easily ace this formal look.
5. The Airport look: Spotted at the airport in this checkered maternity, pocket dress, Kareena is every inch the fashion icon she is known to be. Teaming this maxi dress with a chic pair of glares and sneakers, she is the perfect balance between comfort and style.
Fashion tip for moms-to-be: When you step into the second trimester of your pregnancy and need to swap those heels with comfy footwear get these white sneakers to up your maternity fashion game!
Which of these looks did you like the most? Share with us your Maternity Fashion Statement on our app and use the hashtag #maternityFashion.
Image Source: media.vogue