This deliciously simple Fried Rice with Salad Greens recipe allows you to truly mix up those leafy greens and one can add just about anything to the rice and make it super healthy.
Rice (brown/white) this could be substituted with quinoa, buckwheat or dahlia even
Spring onions, finely chopped
Spinach, finely chopped
Lettuce, finely chopped
Celery stalk, finely chopped
Ghee for stir frying
One could add, mushrooms, eggs or any other ingredient to the mix.
1. Boil the rice on the stove top until cooked and separates to the touch
2. In a pan add some ghee (in proportion to the measurements of the ingredients) and bring up the heat
3. When ready, toss in the chopped greens and cook for about a minute on medium heat
4. Add the seasonings and the rice
5. Put in a dollop of sour cream
6. Stir fry it for about a minute more and turn off the heat
7. Finish off with parmesan shavings
8. Serve warm