Today’s parenting is all about offering your child what’s right vs simply offering a lot. With your concerns in mind, we have handpicked products for your child - ones which help with both learning and engagement.
1. If your child shows interest in rhythm or you would like him to play musical instruments later in life, here’s a lovely way to introduce. The Indian Musical instrument flashcards by Quantum not only have great pictures but are also replete with specific information. It can be a great addition to your child’s shelf!
2. Does your child show interest in cooking or baking or activities involving mixing, stirring or whipping? Chocolate cake mini baking kit by Bake Me is sure to be a hit then! It comes with all the tools and accessories, the recipe and the instruction leaflet!
3. Teaching children ‘How to Tell Time’ can be a bit difficult. There are multiple steps to it. But here’s a fun way to do that as well. The Tick Tock Clock Kit by PodSquad allows children to make their own clock, colour it and tell time through time cards!
4. The first creatures that children befriend on this planet are animals! The Shifu Wildlife - Jeep Safari with 20 Animal Flash Cards helps improve motor skills, vocabulary and fosters knowledge and creativity. It works in sync with the PlayShifu App.
5. Who doesn’t want their children to be logical in their approach? Isn’t it? Here’s a set of games which will help your child strategise, work on Problem Solving abilities and help improve observation and concentration. Check out for more details - Skillmatics Brain Games
Remember Play is hard work for children and the more they play, the better they learn!
Have a great time playing and learning with your child. Let us know if you need any help with buying :-)
Looking for a review on any of the products? Ask BabyChakra’s community of Moms
Explore the entire collection of articles: Toddler Learning