It’s the second day of Navratri, and today’s colour is the verdant green. Green is the colour of growth, positivity and health. It is said that on this day, the Goddess beautified the universe with lush greenery that emerged through her laughter.
To celebrate this colour, we have a green pesto toast recipe that is sure to be a hit with adults and kids alike. Try this today!
1. Combine the basil leaves, almonds, garlic and one cube of grated cheese in a food processor and pulse until coarse.
2. Add the oil and process until fully incorporated and smooth.
3. Apply butter on both sides of the bread and then apply the pesto on the slices.
4. Add some grated cheese and the chopped green chillies
5. Put the slices in an oven for 15 mins at 130°C
Serve hot and enjoy!
All Images in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Navratri Special: Mellow Yellow Semolina Cake With Saffron
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.