Navratri Special: Fiery Red Stuffed Bell Pepper
Ahh, the colour of love, action, energy and vigour! The bold red tell us to stand up for what we think is right, warns us about danger but it also fills us up with a feeling of warmth. To warm your soul today is a recipe that celebrates this bright colour. Try it for today. Go red!
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 tsp green chilli, chopped
- 5 tablespoon soya granules, soaked in water for 5-12 mins and then drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ capsicum, chopped
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ tsp dhania jeera powder
- 2 cubes cheese
- 2+2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
1. Heat some oil in a kadhai, add green chillies
2. Add the onions and cook till translucent
3. Now, add tomato and let it cook for a while.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and all the dry masala powders
5. Now add capsicum, cook for 2-3 mins and then add soaked soy granules
6. Cover the lid and cook for 4-6 mins. Take off the heat when done
7. Cut the bell pepper into 2 halves and remove the core and seeds. Apply salt and oil.
8. Now fill the bell pepper with the soy filling and top it with cheese.
9. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 20 mins.
10. Serve hot!
Have you tried our snowy white recipe? Tell us in comments below! Have a recipe idea for tomorrow’s colour? Let us know and we would love to feature you!
All Images in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.
Read More On Baby