27 Sep 2017 | 2 min Read
Author | 18 Articles
Navratri is the occasion when many babies are introduced to their first solid food! If Annaprashan is on your mind then this recipe is a must-try! Made of the super nutritious Nendra banana, this dish is the perfect food for your little one to begin his/her weaning journey.
1. Cut the banana into small pieces and make a paste out of it in a mixer without adding any water.
2. Cook the banana paste for 5-7 mins in half the quantity of ghee. Keep stirring continuously.
3. Add sugar while stirring and add the remaining ½ tablespoon of ghee.
4. Once the banana mix forms a glutenous mass and all the incorporated ghee begins to separate, take it off the stove
5. Put it on a plate greased with ½ tablespoon of ghee and let it cool.
6. Cut it into desired shapes and serve.
Benefits of Nendra banana
All Images in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Fiery Red Stuffed Bell Pepper
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.