Navratri Special Recipes All Under One Roof
We’ve been feeling very cheffy this Navratri! So we donned the chef’s hat, wore our apron and brought you colour-coded recipes on a platter. If you’ve missed reading them, fear not! Here are all the recipes so far!
- Day 1 of Navratri was all about yellow, so we baked a spongy saffrony cake!
- It was green for Day 2, and we had a pesto party over toast!
- Shingada mini wada was our choice for Day 3. Shhhh, it had a bit of mystery as well!
- Halwa on a tart? Why not? This was our recipe for orange day!
- Healthy, white and tasted so right! Tried our sabudana thalipeeth recipe?
- Red and eye-popping! We celebrated the colour red with this dish!
- A baby’s Annaprashan is special. This Nendra banana halwa is the perfect first food!
- Pink on our plates. Strawberry-flavoured Rajgira Barfi was our idea of exotic!
- We got playful with the colour purple on Navami and brought a simple yet healthy recipe!
Which recipe was your favourite? Let us know and read our Dussera special recipe.
Which recipe would you try? Do you have your own special colour-coded recipes? Let us know! And stay tuned for the recipes to come!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.