Play Dough Recipe - How to make play dough at home
Who doesn’t like play dough? Colourful, squishy and full of fun, they can be moulded into whatever our imagination has in store. There are plenty of play dough brands available in the market, making play dough at home is safe and more fun! Here’s the recipe.
- All purpose flour (one cup)
- Salt (1/4 cup)
- water (as desired for softness)
- Food colour
- First take little water and mix the salt to dissolve it completely.
- Once the salt is dissolved, add it to the flour and mix it properly. After mixing well, add a few drops of food colour into it and start adding little water to knead the dough.
- Softness of the dough will depend on the kneading so I suggest kneading properly.
- Your homemade playdough can be stored in an airtight jar or zip pouch in the refrigerator for almost 20 days.
Add different food colours to make several combinations. Enjoy!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Early Learning & Brain Development
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on you lifestage.