I Delivered Through C Section But It Doesn't Make Me A Lesser Mom
I delivered my baby girl (on 1st Sep which is my husband's birthday as well ) and trust me it’s the best feeling in the world. I was in pain for 13 hours (that too intense) but my baby passed meconium (poop) in the womb and I had to deliver via C-section.
I am writing this for all the beautiful ladies out here. This is my story of 9 months of active pregnancy; walking, squatting and exercising. My husband is in the Indian Air Force and he follows a strict routine and even I accompany him.
We have had social obligations; gatherings, where I have danced until the 7th month (of course with precautions).
I was told that I will deliver a boy as my tummy was low-lying, small, you’re not glowing, blah blah. As it’s a love marriage, it was 9 months of sheer torture from in-laws side.Restrictions,myths, presumptions etc.
Now, you must be thinking why I am telling you all this? It’s just because despite all odds, I made sure I enjoyed my pregnancy.
Throughout the 9 months, I hardly gained weight; my belly wasn’t big at all. I delivered a baby girl despite hundreds and I am not exaggerating here, hundreds of people telling me I will deliver a boy.
I delivered through C-section which doesn’t make me a lesser Mom. Because Motherhood is all about feeling.
So all you expecting moms out there...
- Do not believe in Myths
- Do not relate weight gain and the health of your baby
- Always listen to your body and believe in yourself
- Trust your gynaec
- People will tell you thousands of things but don’t let that affect you
- Those 9 months won’t come back. If you are stressed, it will affect the baby so keep all issues to do with in-laws, neighbours, and friends aside.
- Bond with your baby, talk with to her/him in the womb, listen to music, laugh,enjoy, dance ,do whatever you feel like.
- Last and most important, trust in God, have faith as everything is planned for your good.
We are all blessed to bring another life on this earth.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Real Mom Stories
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.
#csection #delivery #pregnancy #realmomstories #pregnancyweight #weightgain #pregnancytips #babychakramom