1. Make a dough by mixing hot ghee with flour, add a pinch of salt
2. Add water spoon by spoon, make a tight dough and let it rest for 15-20 mins
3. Grate the mawa and add powdered sugar and pista and rose petals and mix well
4. Make a small roundel and roll it like you would roll a small roti
5. Put a tablespoon of the mixture a little off centre and fold the roti into half.
6. Apply water after you have sealed the roti and twist the edge inwards
7. Place the gujiya on a baking tray with parchment paper
8. Apply ghee on the top to get desired colour
9. Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for 15-20 mins.
10. Apply/ glaze the gujiya with honey while it's still hot.
11. Gujiya is ready to be served.
Have a scrumptious Holi!
All Images in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Play A Safe Holi With These Homemade Colors
Explore the entire collection of articles: Colour of Holi
Read More On Baby