Meal Plans Week 2: 6+ months
Welcome to Week 2 of Kiddy Kitchen! We have yet another lip-smacking line-up of recipes for your just-starting-on-solids little one!
They have been put together by Healthy Eating Habits Expert Deepti Arora who understands the baby palate perfectly.
She has some advice for you to consider:
It is difficult to predict how much your baby will eat since their appetites and needs will be different. At the very beginning, don’t expect your baby to take more than 1-2 spoons of fruit or vegetable puree. As your baby develops, increase quantity gradually.
Always remember to introduce one new food/food group at a time and let the child get accustomed to the taste, check for allergies and then move to the next.
Add 2 medium tomatoes to boiling water and let them remain for 30 seconds
- Transfer to cold water, skin, deseed and roughly chop
- Melt a small spoon of butter in a heavy bottom sauce pan
- Puree in a blender
Three Fruit Puree
Mix 1 dessert spoon each of pear and Apple with half a mashed banana
Sweet Vegetable Medley
- Add vegetables in a saucepan with the water or milk
- Bring to boil, then cover and simmer for 15-20 mins or until the vegetables are tender
- Puree the vegetables in a blender. Alternatively, you can steam them
Explore the entire collection of articles: Kiddy Kitchen (Weaning)
#weaningrecipes #weeklymealplans #deeptiaroa #mealplans #babymealplans
Read More On Baby