How to make eggless waffles at home: Easy Recipe Steps
When your child is home and needs something new everyday, then what should a mommy do? Well, I thought and thought and came up with the idea to make Eggless Waffles.
My first try at making Eggless Waffles! Didn't know it would be so easy to make them. Result?
Happy child and happy mom!
- 1 cup maida
- 1/4th tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter or cooking oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Mix all the dry ingredients and then add milk and butter. Mix well. Then add lemon juice.
- Heat the waffle iron maker and grease it with butter.
- Pour the batter and leave it on till the waffles turns golden brown.
- Serve with chocolate sauce or maple syrup or honey, topped with fruits of your choice.
Also read: Wakey Wakey Breakfast: Chikoo Suji Kheer
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#momchef #funrecipes #ilovecooking #richa