D-I-Y Activity Alert! Colourful Butterflies
Want to pep up any dull corner of your house? Make these lovely colourful butterflies! They will brighten up your room instantly! If your toddler is bored and you’re looking to spark up her creative cells, try this activity. It is made with very simple, handy materials and is easy to do.
- Tissue papers
- Food colours
- Pom poms (small)
- Wooden pegs
- Mix different food colours with water in small bowls.
- Paint the tissue papers with the coloured water by drawing and releasing them out with syringes. Your toddler will love doing this!
- Do not over wet the tissue, else it may tear
- Once the tissues are dry, pinch the tissue in between and hold it with a wooden peg
- Your toddler can decorate the pegs with glitter
- Stick a pom pom to on the top of the peg to make a butterfly head
Your bright and colourful butterflies are ready!
These two that I made with my kids instantly brightened their rooms! We so loved the way colour blots and spreads on the tissue paper. Also we loved colouring with syringes and sprinkling glitter on the wooden pegs.
Try this and share your pictures!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Early Learning & Brain Development
#diyactivities #activitiesforkids #toddleractivities #diymom #toddlermom