Try This Delicious Khajur Pie Recipe For Your Family
- Dates - 500gms
- Marigold Biscuits- 1 pkt
- Dry coconut powder- 2 Tbspn
- Ghee- 1 Tspn
- Take Black deseeded dates in one pan or kadhai, add 1 teaspoon of ghee and stir the material till the dates melt and turn into a thick paste.
- After they cool down a bit, prepare small balls and roll them with the help of rolling pin.
- Make a stag of these by first taking date roti and layer it on one biscuit and repeat the process by increasing the layers.
- Cut down the combines layers into four pieces with the help of pizza cutter.
- Spread coconut powder over the cut-pieces.
The nutritious date-pie is ready!
Also read: I Thought And Thought And Then Waffled It Up
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#healthyfood #recipe #datepie