Shoo Away Your Colds And Coughs With Homemade Cough Drops
So everyone in the house is down with cold and cough. So we get busy with making these homemade cough drops.....And they are working!!!
Honey lemon cough drops
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 3-5 cloves
- Boil water and the add sugar to it.
- Let it boil for a few minutes and add lemon juice.
- Then add cloves, jaggery and honey
- Boil it for a while till it becomes a bit thick.
- Drop few drops of the mixture in a cold water bowl, if it's crystallized, then make small round shaped candies/drops as shown in the picture.
- Make these drops with the help of spoon on a parchment paper or apply a little ghee to a steel plate and put it there, so it won't stick to the plate.
And the cough drops are ready!!!
Honey ginger cough drops
Same as above, instead of lemon juice, use ginger juice.
Honey Tulsi cough drops
Same as above, instead of lemon juice, use lots of Tulsi leaves.
Don’t you feel your cold going away already?
Also Read - 5 Home Remedies For Treating Cold In Babies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Home Remedies