Pizza Redefined: Healthy Oats Recipe
Does your child like pizza? Here’s a smart recipe to feed them oats pizza with lots of veggies
Oats powdered or Oats flour – ½ cup
Wheat flour – ½ cup
Salt to taste
Tomatoes (blanched, deskinned and grounded to paste) -2 Tbsn
Red chillies (soaked in water and made to paste)-2 Tbsn
Capsicum /Bell peppers(red, yellow, green) sliced - 1 each
Jalapenos – few
Paneer (grated) -½ cup
Oregano powder-1 Tbsn
Onion sliced-¼ cup
1) Make a dough of Powdered Oats and Wheat Flour with adequate water and salt just like the way you dough prepare for Chapatis. Allow it to rest for 20 minutes.
2) Make a round ball out of the dough and flatten it and roll it like chapathi.
3) Heat a tawa, cook the flattened, rolled like chapathi on both sides well- This is the Base for the pizza.
4) Now place the cooked base on a dish, apply the blanched, ground tomato paste, then the chilly paste well on the upper side of the pizza base.
5) Layer it up with colourful capsicum, bell peppers,onions, jalapeños, and on top of all these veggies, just layer it up with the lavish amount of grated paneer.
6) Finally, splash it up with Oregano powder, little bit of salt and bake it in the oven for five minutes.
Your delicious Pizza with a dashing spread of paneer is all set to eat. Yummilicious..!
Note: You can pick vegetables as per your child’s liking.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #oatspizza #toddlerfood