Every person has a different Hair type, while some tips may suit you and some may not. Nobody knows your Hair better than you and it is important to take good care of them just like we do for the rest of our body parts. Excess of anything is bad not just for Hair, but for anything in life. Try to maintain balance, experiment less and lead a Healthy life.
I am sharing some tips that might help you with your Hair:
1) Know your Hair type- Are they oily or dry and then choose the products accordingly. If you have Oily Hair, avoid frequent oiling and vice versa in the case of dry hair.
2) If you live in a polluted region, it is important to wash your hair on a regular basis may be 3 times a Week.
3) Do not experiment with your hair, stick with the products that suit you instead of getting attracted towards every new product that launches.
4) Avoid heating products on hair as much as possible, they kill hair cell making them rough and weak.
5) Drink lots of Water and maintain a healthy diet so that hair can get all the proper nutrients, otherwise ask your doctor to prescribe some multi-vitamin for hair care.
6) Do not Comb your hair much, it makes them weak from the roots.
7) Go for Natural products, avoid the ones with high chemical or artificial contents.
8) Avoid applying styling products frequently, like hair sprays, colors, serum or any artificial product.
9) Try Homemade packs or natural hair masks to enhance and enrich them.
10) Take hair cuts to get rid of the split ends as they can hamper the growth of your hair.
DIY Hair Mask for Damaged Hair:
Combination on 1 Egg yolk, 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil and 1 Tbsp Honey- Apply this for 15 mins and wash them off. Do this once in a Week.
Keep your hair healthy and happy and free from chemical stuff if you want them to love you in return, take good care. I hope these tips could be of some use to you. Do share your opinion in the comments sections
Explore the entire collection of articles: Beauty & Style