Snack Recipe: Toasted Paneer Bhurji Hot Dog Rolls
As a mother it's always a struggle to give your kids a filling yet healthy snack. And if you have a child whose choosy, there you go spending your time; looking for new recipes that you can make for your kiddo.
Paneer bhurji is reinvented in this easy to make hot dog rolls. It's easy to eat, less messy and kids just love it. It's a great idea to make kids eat their veggies.
Here’s the recipe for making Toasted Paneer Bhurji Hot Dog Rolls-
1 cup paneer
1 large red onion finely chopped
1 large tomato finely chopped
1 carrot grated
Ginger garlic and chilies paste(optional)
(Add any more veggies like carrot or capsicum as you like)
Salt & Pepper as per taste
Turmeric Powder as per taste
4 Hot Dog Rolls
Mayo or green chutney or hummus( any of them) for spreading on base
2 tbsp melted butter
- Heat 2 tbsp oil.
- Saute onions and ginger, garlic & chili paste.
- Add tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add salt & pepper, turmeric.
- Now mix paneer thoroughly. Keep aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven at 200C for 10 mins.
- Slit the hot dog bun in between; make sure not to go on the edges too much.
- Brush with butter. Now carefully add the dip of your choice .
- Layer the grated carrot and then the paneer bhurji.
- Toast at 200C for 5-7 mins or until crispy.
Disclaimer: All photographs in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Watch Out, Even Your Cake Can Get Angry!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#recipe #homemadecookies