Homemade Savory Waffles You Need to Try Today
Although everyone loves a waffle drenched in maple syrup, this recipe of savory waffle has always been a hit in my family
For the Waffles-
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
1 cups buttermilk
Mixed seasoning - pepper , oregano basil whatever you like ..
- Oil the waffle maker.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, separate egg whites and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks,butter milk, oil , stir slightly.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Cook in waffle iron on medium-high heat for around 5-10 minutes.
( You may also use Silicone Waffle mould and bake on 190 degrees for 12 mins)
- Chop mixed veggies of your choice. Keep them aside.
- Now cut square pieces of fish ( you may use chicken, paneer whatever you like)
- Take a pan, grill the fish with half spoon oil and some garlic.
- Then add some walnuts and the chopped veggies ( add nuts of your choice , you may skip it as well).
- Add some salt to taste and lime juice
1 spoon of sour cream
1 spoon of paprika sauce
(You may add sauce of your choice)
- Put the waffle on a serving place, the place grilled fish and walnut and veggies
- Dress it up with sour cream and paprika sauce.
- Add seasonings ( Salt, Pepper whatever you like)
- Add one or two sunny side up ( as per choice)
Also read: Watch Out, Even Your Cake Can Get Angry!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#Recipes #Breakfastideas #Snacks