Healthy Heart Kebabs
Healthy Heart Kebabs as not just yummy but full of protein. While, green gram and soya together team up well for the high protein a tinge of mint and light spices enhance the flavours. Using pre boiled green gram helps in making smooth mixture for the kababs and of course that add to the taste too.
While I wanted to share this as my valentine special recipe, can't miss to show my love without a hearty kebabs which go well with another protein and calcium rich dip of Paneer and Hung curd. This is a perfect way of not just showing your love but meaning it in the right way by taking care of what your loved ones are eating.
So while Valentine day is still around, let’s get hearty!!
Green Gram: 1 cup soaked
Soya granules: 1/2 cup soaked
Pepper corns: 2
Onions: 1 chopped
Ginger-Garlic paste: 1 tsp
Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp
Mint leaves: 5-6
Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
Flax seeds: 1 tsp
Oil: 1 1/2 tbsp
Salt: as per taste
Lemon juice: 1 tsp
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds, cinnamon, peppercorns, cardamom and saute onions.
- Next, add ginger, garlic and cook for a minute and then add green gram with water and salt and pressure cook for 10 mins.
- Wash soya multiple times and make a mixture of it with green gram, mint, coriander, flax seeds, salt and lemon juice.
- Make small heart shaped patties with the help of cookie cutter and with light oil cook on a pan.
- Serve with hung curd dip and enjoy.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#Recipe #Kebabrecipe #Valentinespecial