Pepper Paneer Sandwich Recipe
This Pepper Paneer Sandwich is another favorite of mine and goes perfectly in my son's tiffin box. A quick fix meal when I want to pack lunch for myself in jiffy. Loaded with all what you need in a good meal this Pepper Paneer Sandwich is loved by anyone who like soft paneer and crunchy pepper sandwich.
My personal take is that spinach get camouflaged in the taste of paneer and pepper which still give a nice green contrast to the sandwich. I love the layered pickled onions which give nice tangy flavour to my creamy Pepper Paneer Sandwich. The simplicity of the ingredients and easy availability is what not just makes it different but also very easy to replicate. Here I present the recipe of Pepper Paneer Sandwich.
Whole wheat bread slices: 2
Paneer : 3 tbsp grated
Red bell pepper : 1 tbsp finely chopped
Green bell pepper : 1 tbsp finely chopped
Yellow bell pepper : 1 tbsp finely chopped
Spinach : 5- 6 leaves, blanched
Garlic: 1 tsp finely chopped
Black pepper : as per taste
Oregano : 1/2 tsp
Salt: to taste
Tomato ketchup : 1 tsp
Oil: 1 tsp
Onion: 2-3 thin slices
Lemon juice: : 1/2 lemon
- Heat oil and saute garlic for 30 secs and then add all the peppers.
- Add salt and cook for a minute.
- Now add chopped and blanched spinach and mix seasonings like back pepper, salt and oregano.
- Add paneer and give it a good mix and after a while, mix the tomato sauce too.
- Dip onions in lemon and salt for 5 to 10 minutes separately.
- At this point take the bread and put a layer of tangy onions and then the paneer mixture.
- Now spread the layer of paneer and grill the sandwich from both the sides and pack it in the lunch box.
Also read: Green Peas Spread
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#recipes #tiffinrecipe #breakfastideas