How to make Eggless Whole Wheat Cake at home
My twins joined proper school from nursery and just after a few days of new session were their 3rd birthday and their school had strictly said that no icing cakes allowed. I am a health freak too when it comes to choosing food for my kids and I thought why not bake two simple Whole wheat cake at home.
We are pure vegetarians and I didn't add even egg.
This cake is healthy, yummy and fluffy and perfect for tea time snack. Itcan be made for kids tiffin and play dates.
Whole wheat flour 1 ½ cup
Sugar 1 cup
Salt 1/4 Tsp
Baking soda 1/4 Tsp
Vanilla essence 1/4 Tsp
Milk 1 cup
Butter melted 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius. Grease the baking tin with oil and dust some flour.
- Sieve the grind ingredients and mix properly. Now add the wet ingredients and mix with a blender.
- When the batter becomes smooth, pour it nicely into the baking tin which is ready.
- Tap it so that there are no air bubbles present.
- Bake it for 40 minutes and let the cake cool.
Place the cake on the plate and your healthy and super easy Whole wheat cake is ready to gobble.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #cakerecipe #homemadecake