No Fire Delicacy: Shrikhand Recipe
It’s very easy & made using just a few ingredients.
- Curd- 2 cup
- Sugar- 1 cup (or as per your taste)
- Dry fruits as per your choice
- Cardamom powder
- Take full cream curd in a thin cloth
- Bend it like potli for removing water and hang it for 3 to 4 hours
- Once all the water is drained, take maska (thick yogurt) in one bowl
- Add sugar powder and mix very well, for atleast 5 to 7 minutes, until sugar is dissolved
- Add dry fruits and cardamom powder and mix very well
- Put the bowl in refrigerator for 1 hour for cooling.
It’s ready to serve. Enjoy!
Note: You can give any flavours to this sweet. either add chopped fruits or saffron.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #festivefood #navratrirecipe #navratrikenaudin #vratkakhaana