No Fire Delicacy: Shrikhand Recipe
It’s very easy & made using just a few ingredients.
- Curd - 2 cup
- Sugar (or as per your taste)
- Dry fruits as per your choice
- Cardamom powder
- Take full cream curd in a thin cloth
- Bend it like potli for removing water and hang it for 3 to 4 hours
- Once all the water is drained, take maska (thick yogurt) in one bowl
- Add sugar powder and mix very well, for atleast 5 to 7 minutes, until sugar is dissolved
- Add dry fruits and cardamom powder and mix very well
- Put the bowl in refrigerator for 1 hour for cooling.
It’s ready to serve. Enjoy!
Note: You can give any flavours to this sweet. either add chopped fruits or saffron.
Disclaimer: If you are making this recipe for babies under 12 months, replace sugar with powdered dates or jaggery. If you are making this for children above 12 months, use honey or jaggery. Please avoid using sugar till the child is 18 months or older.#recipe