Granola Bites: Perfect For A Healthy Breakfast
And here I present you gooey Granola Bites!!
My family eats this as sweet dish too. Yes, they love it so much and I have to tell them that it’s something to be had with breakfast and not like anytime. Well but the matter of fact remains that they loved it. And these Granola Bites are so easy to make that I equally loved making it.
To add more nutrition, I used these beautiful and crunchy sunflower and pumpkin seeds and they took it to next level of appeal. My son picked the seeds first to finish before he got onto the Granola Bites.
I can go on and on but will rest my case and let you focus on the recipe of Granola Bites now.
- Muesli: 1/2 cup dry roasted
- Oats: 1/2 cup dry roasted and powdered
- Cinnamon : 1/2 tsp
- Raisin : 1/2 cup
- Almonds: 2 tbsp
- Cashew: 1 tbsp
- Sunflower seeds: 1 tbsp
- Pumpkin seeds: 1 tbsp
- Ghee: 1/2 tsp
- Add the raisins in a mixer jar and make a gooey paste and keep it aside.
- Powder Almonds and Cashew coarsely but separately and keep aside too.
- Now in a bowl mix muesli and oats first and with fingers start mixing.
- Gradually add almond and cashew powder too and keep mixing.
- Add half pumpkin seeds , sunflower seeds and raisins and mix so they all bind together.
- Next take a tin and grease it with little ghee and smear some ghee in hands too.
- Put the mixture in the tin and set it into a thick layer.
- Put this in refrigerator for and hour.
- Demould and cut into bite size pieces and serve with warm milk.
Also read: Eggless Whole Wheat Cookies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #snackrecipe #quickbites #healthysnack