Pineapple Panna: Your Go To Drink This Summer
- Fresh pineapple peeled and cut into slices ½ medium
- Pineapple juice chilled 2-3 cups
- Sugar 4 Tbsp
- Fresh mint leaves 15-20
- Black peppercorns 5-6
- Roasted cumin seeds 1 Tsp
- Lemon juice ½ Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger finely chopped ½ inch
- Black salt (kala namak) to taste
- Heat a non-stick grill pan.
- Place the pineapple slices on it, sprinkle 2 teaspoons sugar on the top and grill till they turn soft.
- Remove it from the heat and cool in the room temperature
- Place grilled pineapple slices in a blender jar. Add mint leaves, peppercorns, cumin seeds, lemon juice, salt, ginger, black salt, 2 tablespoons castor sugar and pineapple juice and blend well.
The panna is ready! Serve it when chilled.
Also read: Aam aur Gur ka Panna
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#recipe #healthydrink