Divine Dessert Recipe: Peach Raspberry Icecream
I am a big condensed milk fan. This ice cream also has condensed milk as one of the ingredients. I love it as you don't have to add extra sugar and it makes the process fast.The light orange color with a touch of pink from raspberry looks so beautiful.;
- Condensed Milk – 14 oz.; (1 can)
- Evaporated Milk – 12 oz (1 can)
- Cool Whip – 8 oz (1 tub), thawed (you can find it in the dessert freezer section)
- Peach preserve – ½ cup, (homemade or store bought)
- Raspberry – ½ ;cup, roughly chopped
- Dry nuts powder – optional
Let’s prepare the Ice cream base:
Mix Condensed milk, evaporated milk and cool whip. You can use hand blender for mixing. I prefer to take out the cool whip from the freezer, few minutes before I am ready to use it. This way it becomes soft and is easy to use. You can adjust the quantity of condensed milk. I will suggest not to use the entire can. Check the sweetness and if you want more sweet then pour the remaining.
If you are using store bought preserve then process is very simple.
- Roughly chop raspberries into small pieces. Keep them aside.
- Start mixing everything.
- Gently fold in peach preserve and raspberries into the ice cream base. Save 2 spoons of this preserve. Do not mix it, fold in.
- Pour the mixture into the container. Now drizzle the peach preserve and make swirls with a butter knife (similar to what we do in a marble cake) before placing it into the freezer. Cover it with plastic wrap.
Now, here is my twist. I topped the whole ice cream mixture with dry nuts powder. When the ice cream was half set, I took it out from the freezer and spread the nuts powder. Gently pressed it with my fingers. And again put it back into the freezer.
For serving, scoop out the ice cream and if you want, decorate it with some peach slices and raspberry. You can also drizzle some peach preserve. I left it as it is.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe