Quick Fix: Homestyle Potato Chips
Everyone loves wafers and we make potato wafers at our home.
After making the wafers this season, I decided to share the recipe with all moms out there.
Try this and your child will definitely love these wafers.
- Take good quality of big potatoes and peel them thoroughly
- Make wafers using a machine (khamni)
- Wash 2 to 3 times nicely ( as we will be storing this for a long period )
- Soaked for 2 hours atleast. (You can soak it overnight as well)
- Now boil water in a big and wide utensil
- Add the potatoes and salt in it and boil for 15 minutes
- Spread down one by one on a thin cloth or cotton sari and leave it to dry for 7 to 8 hours.
- Let them dry in sunlight for 3 to 4 hours.
Once dried, keep them in an airtight container..
Whenever your child asks for chips, you can fry them and serve!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#Recipe #Snackrecipe