Healthy Summer Drink: Musk Melon Juice
Musk melon is very sweet and juicy fruit. We usually throw away the seeds but do you know the muskmelon seeds are good for health and they protect us from heat.
I am sharing a juice made with muskmelon seeds and hope you try this for your family:
- Muskmelon seeds & centre pulp (I used a medium size muskmelon)
- 1/2 inch freshly peeled ginger
- 1 small lemon juice
- 2 glass water
- 1 cardamom seeds powder
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Peel and cut the muskmelon and take only seeds along with little pulp (which we usually throw away).
- Grind it with ginger.
- Add cold water( I like to add ice cubes also) and sieve it.
- Now, add salt, sugar and powdered cardamom & stir it well.
Serve as a cool drink during afternoon.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#funrecipes