Homemade Delicious Cookies: Nankhatai
This homemade cookie is made with besan, suji and atta and popularly called as Nankhatai! It’s very easy to make and you can bake it in few minutes.
- 1/2 cup fine rava
- 1/2 cup maida
- 1/2 cup besan
- 1/2 cup melted and cooled ghee ( oil optional )
- 3/4 cup sugar ( I used 2 tbsp less)
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Cardamom powder
- Chopped pistachio
- Mix all flour and baking soda and sift two or three time .
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees for 10 minutes
- Add sugar to the flour and mix well .
- Add ghee and make chapati like dough( it should not be too stiff or too soft)
- Add cardamom powder and make balls
- Press chopped nuts on the top
- Put in the greased tray
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes and keep an eye on them.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Crunch, Crunch! Try These Sooji Cookies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#funrecipes