5 tips for conceiving a baby
If you are planning to start a family, here are 5 tips that may help you conceive.
1. Both partners should get a complete health check-up done 3-6 months prior to conception. If there are any deficiencies, then these should be attended to.
2. Both partners should refrain from smoking and should preferably cut down on alcohol consumption.
3. Every woman should start taking a folic acid supplement at least 3 months prior to conception. The man can start taking a multi vitamin.
4. Evaluate your eating patterns and ensure that you are following a healthy diet plan.
5. Most importantly, find time to relax and be stress free. Stress is one of the major reasons why couples today are finding it more and more difficult to conceive naturally.