Power Ladoos For Your Children!
This recipe is very easy to make and requires only 3 ingredients. It’s yummy and healthy for growing toddlers and kids who need loads of energy. It is good for their brain development too !!
Ingredients (For 12-15 ladoos)
- 2 cups fresh or dessicated coconut
- 1.5 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sugar (you can reduce or increase it as per taste, you can also use sugar free powder);
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Elaichi powder
- 1 tablespoon rose syrup
- Heat a heavy bottom pan and add coconut to it. Also, add milk and let it simmer while stirring occasionally till the milk is completely soaked by the coconut.
- Add sugar and mix well. Then again let it simmer while stirring, till the mixture gets dry. Turn off the gas and add nuts, elaichi powder into the mixture. Keep some nuts for garnish.
- Divide the mix in parts as per the number of white and pink ladoos you want to make. For pink ones add rose syrup and mix well.
- When mix gets cool down, make ladoos and decorate and decorate with nuts.
- Keep them in fridge for 15-25 minutes so that they set well.
You can store in fridge in airtight container for 3-4 days.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers
#tastyrecipefortoddlers #recipe #healthyfood #snackrecipe #dessertrecipe