Mango & Banana Dry Fruit Breakfast Smoothie
Smoothie is an excellent way to consume milk in this hot summer whether.
This recipe includes, not only, the mangoes which are all over the market but keep the nutritional quotient high. I have added dry fruits that makes it special.
Ingredients (For 4 glasses, 150 ml):
- 2 medium size mango, peel and take out the pulp
- 2 bananas people’s and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dry fruits soaked overnight(I have used cashews and almond)
- 300 ml milk (about 2 glasses)
- 7-8 ice cubes
- In a blending jar, add your dry fruit, mango pulp and banana. Add little bit of milk and blend so that everything is well combined.
- Now, add rest of the milk and ice cubes. Blend away.
- Pour in serving glasses and enjoy!!
- Decorate with some chopped dry fruit at top.
Disclaimer: All photographs in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Aam aur Gur ka Panna
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #easyrecipe #smoothierecipe #funrecipes