Dessert Delight: Mango Falooda
It's fun to have faloodas in the summer. Not only are they yummy and fruity but also give a fuller feeling.You can even swap falooda for a meal. It's mango season, and is a great fruit to use for falooda. My recipe for this is as follows:
Ingredients (For 2 large glasses)
- Sabja seeds -2 tbsp
- Falooda vermicelli - 1/2 cup (I sometimes use normal vermicelli)
- Cold Milk- 1 cup
- Mango pulp -1 cup
- Rose syrup -2 tbsp
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Chopped fruits and nuts of choice - 1 cup
- Ice cream -2 scoops
- Garnish of choice- (nuts, tooti- fruity)
- Any jam -2 tbsp (optional)
Soak sabja seeds in 1 cup water for 1/2 hour. Boil Falooda or normal vermicelli in water until cooked. Chop fruits and nuts and prepare mango pulp by blending chopped mangoes with a little milk or water. Also mix the honey in cold milk.
- In a glass add 1 tbsp soaked sabja seeds. Then add few chopped fruits and nuts. Now add 1 tbsp rose syrup. Then add half of the vermicelli. Add about 1 tbsp of jam. Then add half of the mango pulp and half of the milk.
- Top this glass with 1 scoop of ice cream and garnish it with fruits, nuts, tooti fruity, jam or any fruity sauce.
Fruits like apple, chikoo, banana, grapes etc go well with this dish. Mango ice cream and Jam is best but you can use other available flavours like mixed fruit or orange jam and ice creams like vanilla, butterscotch etc.
Enjoy this Falooda chilled!
Also read: Homemade Mango Fruity
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#funrecipes #Recipe #Mangorecipe #Faloodarecipe #Dessertrecipe