9 Jul 2015 | 2 min Read
Author | 501 Articles
If you have a kid or are planning to have one, you might want to check out this list of the 7 crazy facts about kids & mommydom! Read on…
1. Booking a Clown for your kid’s Birthday Party? Think again. In a study to improve hospital designs for children, researchers polled 250 children regarding their opinions on clowns. Every kid reported disliking or fearing them.
P.S. One can tell WHY Batman is SO SERIOUS…
2. In Italy and France, the tooth fairy is said to be a mouse! Imagine having to ensure a mouse sneaking up your child’s bed on the night they lose their first tooth…
3. The pain caused during delivery is equal to twenty bones getting fractured. Mrs. Nadya Suleman delivered eight kids at a time. Only ‘silver lining’ in this cloud? Umm…the pain decreases exponentially with each kid.
4. Four year old kids ask around 437 questions per day! Why is the sky blue, how do fish breathe under water, what is air, why do our eyes blink, where did I come from? And they still remember to breathe!
5. This will bring a whole new meaning to The Summer of ’69. The greatest officially recorded number of siblings a child has had is 68, born to a Mrs. Vassilyeva of Russia. In 27 confinements, she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets. Do that math.
6. Watching television can act as a natural painkiller for children. And for you, too. Not entirely sure if this fact holds true for Chota Bheem, though!
7. The sound of a baby crying is NOT counted in the top 7 irritating noises of this universe. The scream of a female is. If you see what we’re trying to imply here…
…So if you have a chatty toddler, take a deep breath and think of Mrs. Vasillyeva. After all, if she can answer 30153 questions a day, you can surely take on 437!