Christmas Recipe: Wheat Cookies
Hey Mrs. Claus, here is my WHEAT COOKIE recipe!
Ingredients for Wheat Cookies:
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar (if needed)
- Choco chips
- Hershey's chocolate syrup (optional)
Method to make Wheat Cookies:
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Mix butter, egg, sugar and blend well. Add wheat flour, salt, cinnamon powder, baking soda, and choco chips.
- Make a dough. Grease the cookie sheet with butter.
- Cut the dough into the small piece in different shapes.
- Put them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 15 minutes. Cool it slightly.
- Add Hershey's Chocolate Syrup to make it sweeter.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.