Ingredients for Banana Oats Cake:
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (powdered)
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Chopped nuts of choice
Method to make Banana Oats Cake:
- Sieve all the dry ingredients like wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oats powdered, Cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a big mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, beat mashed bananas, castor sugar, and two eggs very well, till it's fluffy. Also, add vanilla essence and oil and again beat well.
- Add the wet ingredients by and by into the dry ingredients and keep folding. Also, mix the nuts with some flour and add to the final batter.
- Pour the batter in a greased baking dish and bake the cake, in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes. Sprinkle castor sugar on it and serve hot.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.