Tiffin Recipe for kids: Tricolor Dhokla Love
Celebrating the Days of National pride couldn't have got easier. This easy, healthy and good looking dhokla can induce appetite and patriotism at one go!
1. 3 cups Idli batter
2. 1/4 cup Palak puree
3. 1 Small green chilli and 1 small piece ginger paste
4. 1 tbsp Gun powder (Idli molagai podi)
5. 1/4 tsp Everest Kashmirilal Chilli Powder
6. ½ tsp Oil for greasing the plate.
1. Coriander leaves
2. ½ tsp Mustard seeds.
Divide the batter into three parts:
1. GREEN BATTER
1 cup batter, palak puree, ginger green chilli paste and mix well.
2. WHITE BATTER
1 cup batter
3. ORANGE BATTER
1 cup batter, 1 tbsp gun powder, chilli powder.
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients mentioned for green layer and transfer it to a greased plate and steam it.
2. When it is done, pour one cup batter for white layer and steam.
3. When it is done, add the third layer. ie orange layer on top of it and steam.
4. When it is done, remove and allow to cool.
5. Cut it into desired shapes and arrange in a plate for tiranga dhokla.
6. Season with the items mentioned and garnish with coconut and coriander leaves.
7. Serve with mint coriander chutney.
Hail India's Tricolor!
Read More On Baby