Boost Your Immunity During Monsoons
I was to write an article for Babychakra. But unfortunately was hit by the flu bug and here is what I did to beat the flu away!
1. Started homeopathy: Being a homeopath myself me and my family are hard core believers in homeopathy.
2. Started with hot soups: Tomato is what I like so had a lots of soup with cinnamon. Mixed veg soup with lot of ginger and garlic for dinner was very soothing.
3. Steam inhalation and gargles: Steam with ajwain is my favourite prescription and I do follow it religiously at home too. Gargles with my homeopathic tincture gives the much needed relief to the scratchy throat. Oh yes, not to forget the honey and turmeric mixture. It acts like a barrier and is antiseptic too. Take it thrice a day see the soothing effect.
4. My favourite chai: I sip on to the adrakwali chai with lemon grass, cloves and cinnamon no milk.
5. Sleep: Slept like a baby. Rest and sleep are very important to beat the flu.
And not to forget was pampered by my family and that really gave me so much of happiness. The above remedies coupled with love and care did wonders!