Superfood: Toddler Brekkie
This one is SO simple I cannot believe I did not think of combining these two super foods together for Trilok earlier. Sometimes the obvious is just right there staring back at me and I blissfully avoid it. Thankfully not anymore, not for these two at least.
Avocado and Eggs. Combining them is not rocket science and there could be so many different ways of doing it. I've picked the easiest for this quick fix breakfast recipe.
Avocado and Eggs Scramble
1. A wedge of fresh ripe Avocado, cut and coarsely mashed
2. One egg
5. 1 tbsp milk
6. Olive oil
1. Coarse mash the avocado and beat the egg and milk into the mash
2. Make scrambled eggs as you would normally do
3. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm
4. Garnish with cheese (optional)
Read More On Baby