Summer vacations are here and you must try this healthy and delicious, crunchy, melt in mouth baked whole-wheat choco chips recipe suggested by our writer Sulbha Bathwal with your children.
- Whole-wheat flour – 1cup
- Choco chips as required
- Ghee at room temperature – half cup
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar – 1/4th cup
- Jaggery grated – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2tsp
- Milk – 2-3 tbsp.
- Mix ghee, sugar and jaggery in a bowl.
- Sieve whole-wheat flour, baking soda and salt
- Mix the sieved dry ingredients mixture to the ghee sugar mixture.
- Add vanilla essence to the mixture
- Now add milk, few tablespoons at a time as required..
- Add choco chips to the mixture and mix it lightly.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Make small balls of the mixture and place it on a greased baking tray at relevant distance.
- Bake for 10 minutes or till it turns brown.
- Yummy cookies are ready to be gobbled with milk
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belongs to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Easy Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dryfruits Cookies Recipe