The summer season has begun and the importance of mango fruit is going to be revealed through some mind blowing information. Mango was originated in the tropics of India and some part of South East Asia especially Indonesia and Malaysia. Mango is not only amazing in taste but also rich in nutrients.
The major health benefits of eating mangoes are as follows…
- Lowers cholesterol and prevents heart attack
- Good eyesight
- Enhance Digestion
- Glowing skin
- Improves Immunity
- Prevents Cancer and anemia
- Prevents heat stroke and many more…
In India, people welcome summer season despite of scorching heat just to enjoy the delicious summer fruit – Mango. Mangoes are found in abundance only in summer season. It is the most popular fruit and hence known as “King of Fruits”
Here are few Mango based recipes for all our viewers…
1. Mango Mojito :- 1 glass
- 2 tbsp mango pulp, (u can use raw mango pulp also)
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup according to taste
- 1 and half lemon(juice)
- 1 tsp chia seeds or subza seeds
- few mint and basil leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients except mint and basil in the mixer grinder and blend well.
- Pour it in the serving glass along with water of your choice.
- Crush the mint and basil leaves with hands and mix it in the drink.
- Garnish it with orange rind and serve chilled.
Mango Hummus :- 1 cup
- ½ cup kabuli chana
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Salt as per taste
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp olive oil.
- Soak the chanas for 12-15 hrs.
- Pressure cook the chana to a 1-2 whistle.
- Drain excess water and transfer it in the mixer grinder.
- Add all other ingredients and churn it till u get smooth paste.
- Serve this with raw veggies and you may also use it in the sandwich.
- 2 slice bread
- few veggies like cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion etc cut them in juliennes.
- SAUCE HOUSE orange sauce
- 1 cheese slice
- 1 tbsp sandwich masala
- Take bread slices and with the help of roller pin, make a thin slice of bread.
- With the help of roller pin, press it hard and flatten the bread.
- Then apply orange sauce and sprinkle sandwich masala.
- Place the juliens of vegetables on one side of the bread.
- Press it and then try to roll the bread .
- Make nice round pinwheel size rounds and serve as soon as possible