24 Sep 2015 | 4 min Read
Author | 28 Articles
As soon as my daughter was 9-month-old, my friends and relatives started asking – “When will you put your daughter in Pre-School? At 18 months or 24 months? ” And, the fear of leaving my girl alone led to anxiety and confusion. I was also not ready to leave my child alone, especially in her early days. I then happened to visit Zurich, which gave me a new perspective. My daughter and I joined a “Mother Toddler Programs” there @Gymboree for a Month. That one month made the most enjoyable moments I ever spent with my kiddo. I met some great moms of toddlers and, most importantly, connected at so many levels with my girl.
Image Source: elcindia.org
The program, including different activities, is envisioned for nine months to 2 yrs. It allows your toddler to explore creativity and interact with other children, and this experience is recreational and provides meaningful learning opportunities for you and your toddler.
Research also shows that parental involvement plays one of the most significant roles in a child’s educational triumph. Moreover, parents who are active in their child’s education represent an essential family value.
1. Robust Initiative towards your Child’s Education – Early learning makes the foundation stronger
2. Sensory & motor skill development – An essential component in your child development
3. Create a special bond with your child – Spending quality time with your child at this age create a lifetime bond
4. In-depth understanding of your Child Behaviour – You will be able to understand your child’s wow and blue moments in a very playful manner.
5. No teary transitions to Pre-School – Social Interaction at this program eases the pre-school transition.
6. Create a like-minded mommy’s group – Enjoy chatting with like-minded mommies and share your experiences too. More importantly, you get to interact with other adults in your otherwise busy life.
7. Explore more about your Child Interests – You can activate their latent abilities and interests.
8. Exposure to Group play – This will help your kids interact with their peers and develop their social skills and language abilities.
And last but not least, remember” A child’s first teacher is its mother”.
Image Source: miro.medium.com
I encourage all mums to join this program for their child’s early development. You may choose any of the below mentioned Mother Toddler Programs in Delhi/NCR:
1. Intellitots – Start Early, Start Right (Gurgaon).
2. Gymboree – Play & Music (New Delhi).
3. The Knowledge Bus – global pre-school (New Delhi).
4. KLAY – Kids Learning And You (New Delhi
5. Bumblebees – Think Learn Create (New Delhi).
Image Source: rajgovt.org
Before you opt for the parent/mother toddler program, you must know about the program that mainly focuses on the areas mentioned below:
So go ahead and join a mother toddler activity, especially if your child is in the age group of 12-30 months. Not only will the toddler have a great time, but you will also discover a new dimension in their development at the time when you are still figuring things out.
Developmental Needs Of Toddlers: Understand the significance of developmental milestones in a toddler and their growth stages in detail!
Common Toddler Self Soothing Habits: These self-soothing habits calm your kid through the relaxing experience of sucking or rhythmic moving. Must check them out here!
Ways To Manage The Toddler Years: Managing a toddler needs a lot of patience and help. Here we bring you some common toddler questions that veteran moms answer. Check them out now!