23 Aug 2022 | 3 min Read
Author | 630 Articles
When it comes to picking baby powders, watch out for the ingredient talc which is extremely toxic for use and can cause irritation and soreness on the baby’s skin. Hence, look for a natural baby powder free from talc for your baby’s delicate skin. Here’s why parents need to switch to a natural baby powder enriched with butter.
Shea Butter – Shea butter has high moisturising properties for both the skin and hair. Plus, it also helps treat rashes and insect bites. It acts as a natural emollient while helping to keep the baby’s skin soft, hydrated and smooth.
Here are some key benefits of shea butter for baby’s skin-
1. Contains vitamin E which helps in preventing the inflammation caused to the skin after exposure to UV rays and has anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Prevents the skin from dryness
3. Effectively treats nappy rashes
4. Creates a protective layer and soothes skin irritation like eczema and redness by creating a protective layer.
Rose Butter – Rose butter constitutes contains a blend of the Rosa Damascena Flower Oil and has a creamy base with a pleasing aroma of natural rose.
1. Helps maintain the ph level of the baby’s skin and is rich in vitamins A, C, and E.
2. It helps retain water in the baby’s skin cells and is suitable for the baby’s dry skin.
3. It helps clean impurities from the baby’s skin while nourishing it and is rich in antimicrobial agents.
4. It helps reduces the redness and dark spots of the baby’s irritated skin.
This powder is enriched with the best body butter like shea butter and rose butter, which helps to keep your baby’s skin soft, hydrated and soft. The powder effectively absorbs moisture and keeps the baby’s skin free from moisture which in turn keeps away diaper rashes and dampness.
The powder has non-nano zinc oxide which acts as a natural skin protectant and soothes the baby’s skin. It is talc-free and a safe natural baby powder. The powder is dermatologically tested and is co-created by paediatricians and mums. It’s free from nasty toxins, synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals making it safe for babies.
You can use this natural baby powder to soothe diaper rashes and use it for an after-bath routine. It effectively absorbs moisture from the baby’s skin and soothes any redness and irritation.
Cover image credit – Verywell Health