13 Apr 2022 | 3 min Read
Author | 2574 Articles
Breasts are one of the biggest concern for women all over the world. All women everywhere in the world want perfect and beautiful breasts and though they might not accept it openly, women all around try to make their breasts firm and perfect. Well, ladies, we understand your concern and thus we would like to help you. Here are some of the exercises that will help you get those perfect breasts you always desired.
This pose gives strength to your thorax, flexes your spine and increases the overall blood flow. Thereby, it improves the overall flow of blood to your breasts and gives them the strength to fight gravity. Here’s how this pose is done-
– While standing up, move your legs apart till shoulder width. Turn your right leg by 90 degrees and left by 15 degrees.
– Bend down and try to touch your left ankle with your left hand and take your right hand straight up. Keep your knees and spine straight.
– Now, look up towards your raised hand and stay in the pose for 30 seconds and then repeat the process on the opposite side.
2. Bow Pose ( Dhanur Asana)
This pose is specially helpful for people with backache problems. Besides the back ache, this pose helps give shape to the breasts and also increases blood flow at the chest area. Here is how it is done-
– Lie down on your stomach and bend your legs towards your back while exhaling out. Try to hold your ankles with your hands and raise your head.
– Now inhale in and try to lift your arms and legs up as much as you can while still being in that same pose. Keep balancing your body in this pose for some time.
3. Cobra Pose ( Bhujang Asana)
This pose helps improve your chest and brings heaviness and bulkiness to your chest. Besides that, it stretches your thoracic and stomach muscles and helps you get a proper posture.
– Lie down on your stomach and take a deep breath in. Now lift up your upper body while keeping the lower body on the ground.
– Balance yourself with your hands and legs and raise your head up. Be in the pose for some time.
4. Camel Pose ( Ustra Asana)
It is the best way to get rid of back pain. While reducing your back pain it also stretches your thorax and brings bulkiness to the chest area.
– Get down on your knees and keep your hips straight up. Keep your legs close together.
– While keeping your hips and waist straight up, bend backwards.Take your hands backwards and touch the open side of your feet and balance your entire body on your hands so that the chest is pushed outwards.
– Be in this pose for at least 30 seconds.
Try these poses and you will see the changes on your own when your breasts will stop sagging to the extent they do right now.
Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.