19 Mar 2022 | 2 min Read
Dr Shweta Patere
Author | 1 Articles
Being a good parent could be tedious but it isn’t that difficult. Teaching your kids good habits, behaviour, and manners from the start could make this task easier.
Paying attention to their mistakes and choosing good ways to correct them along with teaching new things is a secrete.
A few parenting tips for better child behaviour that you can try include:
1. Be a role model to your kids. Kids tend to learn faster when they see things, be careful with the way you behave, talk, speak and react to people in front of your kids.
2. Appreciate your kid on good behaviour. It’s a way to encourage them and give them a boost to keep following good habits and behaviour.
3. Connect with your kids and ask them how they feel and think. This can help you teach them better.
4. Teach them how to trust others by keeping your promises made to them and setting a good example.
5. Teach them the differentiation between good and bad. Along with being there to protect them also teach them how they can protect themselves from bad environment.
6. Do not avoid them or what they want to share with you. Actively listening to them makes them comfortable and feel that they have someone to hear them out. This can prevent bad temper, anxiety, and tantrums in them.
7. Give them small tasks to provide a sense of responsibility and appreciate them over completion.
8. Do not try to control them. Convey your message to them in a gentle way but do not force them over things.
9. Keep the environment around them friendly, humorous, light, and homely for better behavioural development.
So next time you have a question: how can I improve my child’s behaviour or teach good behaviour?” you can start with these everyday tips.
If you like the article, do rate us too on the google app store: Click here