About Dr Rita Shah
Dr Rita Shah is a qualified Lamaze Consultant, certified by ASPO Lamaze. She is also trained in prenatal and postnatal care from the United States. Services provided by her are as mentioned below -
- Lamaze classes for over 3 decades now guiding over 30,000 pregnant women till date.
- The Head of Department of Prenatal and Postnatal care at Jaslok and Lilavati Hospitals in Mumbai.
- Authored a book called 'Nine Months' which was published in English in 2001
- In 2002, the same book was published in 8 regional languages.
A single session on lactation at Nine Months Pregnancy will be able to help mothers with the below aspects of breastfeeding:
- How to correct your baby’s latch
- Position your baby correctly when feeding
- To deal with sore or cracked nipples
- Expression and storage of milk
- To deal with common breastfeeding issues such as tongue-tie.
- Low milk supply
- Heavy let downs
A Childbirth Educator
A Mother Support Counselor
Lamaze breathing techniques
Relaxation methods and exercises
Academy Of Breastfeeding Medicine
Head of Department of Prenatal and Postnatal care at Jaslok and Lilavati Hospitals in Mumbai
Director of Nine Months
First Consultation Charges:
Prior Appointment: Yes
- Lamaze classes online through her website
- If mothers are unable to attend their 30 minute one on one session conducted by Dr. Rita Shah, then they conduct a class over video chat.
Note: This call may be recorded for quality control purposes.
Saifee Hospital, 15/17
Maharshi Karve Road
Business hours View All
Tue 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Mulund West, Mumbai
109 Reviews | 128 Recommend
Malabar Hill, Mumbai
4 Reviews | 6 Recommend
Grant Road, Mumbai
24 Reviews | 48 Recommend
Bandra West, Mumbai
8 Reviews | 9 Recommend