About Ms Geeti S Char
Ms Geeti Char is a Pediatric Audiologist who practices at Meher Clinic. She has completed Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) in 1987 from Sophia College for Women in Mumbai, Certificate course for Teachers of the Deaf, Education Audiology and Research Society at Mumbai - 1988 and M.S. in Audiology, East Tennessee State University at Tennessee from USA -1991.
Some Services provided by her:
- Behavioural audiological evaluations
- Immittance testing
- Prescribing hearing aids and cochlear implants after determining candidacy (for only those babies and young children who will be availing of services at MEHER)
- Assessment of benefit obtained through hearing technology
- consultations for further audiological management of babies and young children with a hearing loss, liaise with other centres and professionals for additional evaluations that may be required for babies and young children with a hearing loss, II.
One on one language development sessions with the child and parent(s) using auditory verbal techniques.
Services for children and Treatment Provided at the center :
- Hearing Loss, or evaluate hearing of babies and young children who are referred by other medical professionals such as Neurologists
- Neurodevelopmental Paediatricians
- ENT Specialists
Audiology and habilitation workshops and counseling for parents and children availing of the services at Meher also to promote self advocacy.
She is the only staff at Meher Clinic.
Her first consultation fees is Rs 500 per hour.
Note: This call may be recorded for quality control purposes.
Business hours View All
Mon 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tue 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wed 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thu 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM